1. Emma Lee Bunton was born on January 21, 1976 in Barnet, Hertfordshire. Her mother Pauline was a karate instructor, while her dad Trevor worked as a milkman.
2. The first gig that Bunton ever went to was a Bananarama concert. The '80s pop trio were so good that it also ranks as her favourite ever gig!
3. Bunton was not actually in the original Spice Girls lineup. She was only brought into the girl group when Michelle Stephenson (who?!) and Abigail Kis (who?!) pulled out of the band's first incarnation, when they were known as Touch. After Bunton joined, the group renamed themselves and the rest, as they say, is history.
4. Before making it as a Spice Girl, Bunton enjoyed brief moments of fame with cameos in EastEnders, The Bill and drama To Play The King. Her parts included a mugger and a prostitute - very un-Baby Spice!
5. Did you know that during a break from pop music in 2005, Bunton landed two Bollywood movie roles? You can check the full details on IMDB, but if you keep your eyes peeled in comedy Pyaar Mein Twist and thriller Chocolate: Deep Dark Secrets you should spot her.
6. Although she is happily settled down with her boyfriend Jade Jones these days, Bunton used to be regularly linked to various hot male celebrities. Her rumoured attachments have included actor Nigel Harman, US popstar Justin Timberlake and, best of the bunch, 911's Lee Brenan!
7. Bunton's solo career may not have lit up the charts in quite the same way that the Spice Girls did, but she's probably got more hits than you thought. Baby Spice has made the Top 10 on seven occasions with the tracks 'What I Am', 'What Took You So Long?', 'Take My Breath Away', 'Free Me', 'Maybe', 'I'll Be There' and 'Downtown'.
8. So why has Emma never tied the knot with Jade Jones? They have a baby together and seem so happy, so why not have a big party? Explaining their decision, she says: "We've been rumoured to be engaged about 20 times, but we don't need a wedding to justify our relationship."
9. Don't mess with the Bunton. She may only be tiny, but she knows how to pack a punch thanks to her karate teacher mum. She didn't quite reach black belt, but she claims to have made blue after regular training sessions as a child.
10. With a nickname like Baby Spice and a height of 5ft 1" it is not surprising that Emma has occasionally been self-conscious about her size. The Dancing On Ice judge has previously admitted that she rarely heads out without "four to five inch" heels and when she goes out in the car, she loves her Range Rover. Speaking about her vehicle, she says: "I feel like a monster in it. Nobody messes with me. I just love it because you see everybody waits for you."